Also included in
- Looking for a resource you can use with ANY SHORT STORY? These 4 different activities work with any short story and help students understand literary terms, characterization, plot, point of view, and more. All activities are "print and go" and the bundle includes over 40 pages. Easy to differentia$12.99$15.96Save $2.97
Looking for an easy-to-use way for students to learn, understand, and keep track of all the literary terms, short story terminology, and figurative language they will learn in the school year? These graphic organizers will help your students make sense of and keep track of key vocabulary in an ELA classroom. Organizers provide space for students to record a definition and an example and are a handy reference and study tool to have for the entire school year.
For a DIGITAL VERSION of this activity click HERE.
- Two blank organizers for you to add your own terms
- Seven graphic organizers organized by topic to cover 50 terms!
- Elements of Plot
- Literary Techniques
- Point of View
- Figurative Language (2 pages)
- Cover page for students if you wish to collate the pages and staple into a booklet.
- Answer key provided for all terms
Part of my SHORT STORY ACTIVITY BUNDLE—save money by purchasing four short story activities together!
Click on the links below to check out my Short Story themed items
(C) Addie Williams, Addie Education,