Literary Terms - Looking for an easy to use activity for students to learn and understand short story terms? These graphic organizers will help your students make sense of and keep track of vocabulary in an ELA classroom . Organizers provide space for students to record a definition and an example.
- Two blank organizers for you to add your own terms
- Five graphic organizers organized by topic to cover 34 terms!
- Elements of Plot
- Literary Techniques
- Point of View
- Figurative Language (2 pages)
- Cover page for students if you wish to collate the pages and staple into a booklet. (Space included to record pieces read for class.)
- Answer key provided for all terms - I didn't provide answers for the examples as so many are possible and are dependent on the readings used in class. Students could be given sheets as a handout and asked to provide their own examples.
Part of my SHORT STORY ACTIVITY BUNDLE—save money buy purchasing four short story activities together!
Short Story Activity Bundle
Click on the links below to check out my Short Story themed items-->
Tell-Tale Heart Newspaper Assignment
Short Story Writing and Unique Story Starter Idea
Short Story Point of View Notes and Assignment
Short Story Graphic Organizers for Student Response
Short Story Character Analysis / Character Sketch
(C) Addie Williams, Addie Education,