Also included in
- Take the stress out of planning a high school Creative Writing class with this complete, 9-week elective course curriculum bundle! This Complete Creative Writing Class Bundle includes everything you need to teach creative writing skills, poetry analysis, and engage students in a variety of writing aPrice $74.58Original Price $93.38Save $18.80
Save time with this done-for-you, but completely customizable Literary Terms Test for High School English or Creative Writing! This test covers over 30 literary terms and can be used in person or with distance learning. Regardless of whether you need a summative assessment for a whole Creative Writing class, or just want a solid test for a poetry unit, this completely editable literary test will work for your high school class!
The test contains 50 questions. 15 are multiple-choice, 20 are matching, and 15 are multiple-choice but require students to read and analyze literary excerpts to complete.
This resource is ready to be assigned to students, but it is also completely editable and customizable. Use as-is or tweak questions to better suit your classroom and the literary terms you teach in your class.
With the Google Form version of the test included, you don't even have to grade the literary terms test yourself!
- List of terms covered
- Literary Terms Test
- Editable Google Doc printable version
- Editable and Self-grading Google Form version
- Answer Key
The whole resource (except for answer keys) can be seen in the preview. Please look at the preview prior to purchase to ensure that this test will work for you and your students.
- Figurative Language Mini-unit Bundle
- Writing Workshop Mini Lessons
- Poem of the Week Activities
- Haiku Poems
- Cinquain Poems
- Ode Poems
***This resource consists of editable Google files within a Google Folder. In order to access your purchase, you will need to give Teachers Pay Teachers access to your Google Drive. Before purchasing, please review the preview to make sure this resource supports your and your students' needs. The whole resource, with the exception of any answer keys, are included in the preview.