A fully packed bundle of mini-lessons providing a broad overview of significant literary terms. All the information you need to teach irony, foreshadowing, character motivation, character types, epiphany, cause and effect, dialogue, themes and inferences. Each term comes with an instructional handout for students and an activity to reinforce concepts learned. Activities will keep students engaged and actively learning and instructional handouts are an excellent resource for students to reference throughout the year.
How can I use this?
• Practice for understanding and using literary terms
• Interactive and reusable activities for enforcing the understanding of literary terms.
What is included?
• Teacher implementation notes
• Student handouts and reference sheets
• Graphic Organizers
How much class time will this take?
This activity tends to take two weeks to cover all of the terms, but can be referenced and utilized throughout the school year.
What if I want more?
Similar Products Character Analysis. Literature Response Activities.
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, and freebies?
**Follow Me** by clicking the green star by my store name. I add new products often so this is the best way to keep up with what’s happening at For the Love of Humanities!
• Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
• Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at a discount by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
• Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
You may not...
• Upload this product to any website or server – even one for your classroom.
• Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.