Literature Activities Bundle, Oh My!
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (16)
showing 1-5 of 16 products
Are you about to start reading literature in your classroom? Are you reading a new novel, and do you need some engaging, fun activities? ! This is like getting 3-4 products for .
*This BUNDLE is loaded with 18 products from my store that are used regularly in my classroom and other classrooms.
1. Chunking Text-Have your students learn how to break up text and analyzeit.
2. Analyzing Characters-Twitter & Text Analysis-What would your characters say if they could write a Tweet or text?
3. Reading Worksheets for Any Piece of Literature
4. Setting Mini-Lesson with Activities & Model
5. Characterization Mini-Lesson with Activities & Model
6. Theme Mini-Lesson with Activities & Model
7. Reading Choice Board for Chapter Reading
8. Novel/Story Project-Story in a Box
9. Scavenger Hunt for ANY Piece of Literature
10. Reader's Notebook Response Worksheets
11. Reading Log Worksheet for Outside or Independent Reading
12. Character Analysis Worksheet
13. Reading Bookmark-Your students can jot down ideas while they read!
14. Literary Analysis Collaborative Poster-Have your students work together and analyze a chapter or the whole novel!
15. Character Analysis Collaborative Poster-Have your students analyze a character in a work of literature.
16. Plot Diagram/Story Board Collaborative Poster
17. Centers for English Language Arts-Set your students up in centers to analyze and work on activities for any piece of literature.
18. Foreshadow Guided Notes
☆How would you like 5 English Language Arts & Classroom Resources for ABSOLUTELY FREE???☆
⭐⭐Grab these ABSOLUTELY FREE PRODUCTS RIGHT HERE: FREE PRODUCTS ⭐⭐
⭐ Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store, and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
Purchasing my teaching resources allows you to:
⭐ make copies for your own classes only.
⭐ place this file on your own password-protected class page or server (Blackboard, Google Drive, etc)
⭐ AS LONG AS no other teacher has access to that class webpage. This resource is for you, the purchaser, alone.
By purchasing my teaching resource, you ARE NOT ALLOWED TO:
⭐ make copies for other teachers or their classes.
⭐ distribute this digital resource to other teachers.
⭐ post this resource on any webpage or server that is available for public view, for other teachers.
If you and a team of teachers would like to use this resource together, please purchase additional licenses on the resource purchase page.
✯Did you know you receive credits for leaving feedback on items you purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers?✯
That’s right! Leave feedback on this product, and you will receive credits for your next purchase. I would greatly appreciate it if you contact me first if you have an issue with the product before leaving feedback. I will be more than happy to accommodate you! Just e-mail me at email@example.com.