If you're looking for teacher and student support with literature circles or book clubs, this resource if for you!!
Included in This Resource:
• 4 literature circle project ideas and instructions. Projects are great to complete once a literature circle group completes reading a book. This may take several group discussions if it’s a chapter book they are reading.
• Presentation grading rubric (2 formats).
• Literature Circle Monthly Planning Calendar.
• Literature circle Journal pages and covers
Covers (3 versions).
• A list of possible journal responses
• A list of possible response questions
• A list of possible discussion starters
• Blank and open-ended question cards for group discussion (perfect for any book).
• Student Response Forms (perfect to glue into notebooks or bring to meetings).
• Open-ended response forms.
• Response forms by comprehension theme:
• Making Connections
• Student response grading rubric.
• Literature Circle Contract.
SO MUCH SUPPORT for planning, running, evaluating, and grading literature circle groups!
→TO SEE OTHER LITERATURE CIRCLE RESOURCES CLICK HERE←
Copyright © 2018 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.