Also included in
- These Literature Circle Role, Reading Response Bookmarks were created to be used as a weekly assignment in my Literature Circle Groups. Because of the shift in learning and the need for effective digital products in the distance learning classroom I've also added a full-size Digital Literature Circl$10.99$19.90Save $8.91
- This Bundle includes EVERYTHING you need to implement EFFECTIVE, ORGANIZED, and ENGAGING Literature Circles in the Upper-Grade Classroom. Read the Blog Post HereWatch the Full Video Preview Here$65.99$114.90Save $48.91
These Literature Circle Role, Reading Response Bookmarks were created to be used as a weekly assignment in my Literature Circle Groups. Because of the shift in learning and the need for effective digital products in the distance learning classroom I've also added a full-size Digital Literature Circle Role Response page that can be edited through Google Slides and easily assigned in Google Classroom.
Assigning students a Literature Circle Role or Job is a great way to at more depth to your student's reading and their group discussions. Each role was created with specific strategies and skills in mind such as figurative language, literary devices, elements of fiction, active reading strategies...etc. You can purchase each Job|Role page individually, and build your own combination, or save big by purchasing all ten Job|Role pages as a Bundle. These can be used with any text, fiction or non-fiction, novel, or even a digital reading passage. Increase reading comprehension in literature circles, guided reading groups, literacy centers, student book clubs, independent reads, and whole-class novels. Text is editable and created to be used over and over again with any text.
- Blog Post includes Full Video Preview
This product can be used and implemented in grades as young as Upper elementary looking to study chapter books or novels, to your middle school upper grades and High School Students.
This download includes the Bookmarks & Digital Response pages for the Literature Circle Role: ANALYZER
Job Description: ***Keep in mind ALL text is editable so you can edit & add to meet your needs.
As the Analyzer your responsibility will be to dive deeper into the text. You will be performing research outside of the text using other sources to better understand a character, an emotion, a culture, an event, a time period, the setting… anything that pertains to the text and how it connects. For this role you will:
- Identify a detail from the text that you would like to dive into.
- Use an additional source in your research
- Understand how it connects to the text
Literature Circle Jobs | Roles Available:
If you like these Literacy Products, Make sure to check these out, FREEBIES Included!
- Roll & Respond Digital & Printable Strategy Focused Comprehension Questions
- Strategy Focused Bookmarks & Strategy Focused Digital Student Response Pages
- Literature Circle Binder: Everything You Need to Organize & Set Up!
I'd LOVE to connect,
As always I LOVE to hear from you! Just launched an Instagram and Facebook account and in the process of launching www.onlemonlane.com! If you enjoyed this product you will love the EXCLUSIVE member-only content available in the digital resource library at On Lemon Lane. Subscription is FREE and easy-peasy, Lemon squeezy!
Can't wait, THANKS!
Make sure to follow Teaching on Lemon Lane to stay up to date on new products, sales, and of course FREEBIES!