This is a literature unit for the book: "Louhi Witch or North Farm".
I did this book as a part of our literature-based Social Studies unit on folktales (first grade).
The unit consists of a presentation and student workbook.
The unit includes:
- Graphic organizers for sorting vocabulary (e.g. "Who?", "What?", etc.)
- Story sequencing activity
- Match the picture to word activity
- Fill-in-the-blank sentences
- Story board with story elements (e.g. characters, setting, plot)
This is a great book to teach!
There is an ASL supported version of this unit available for free upon purchase and request.