Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.09 MB | 9 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RI.11-12.8. They will explain the reasoning in a work of public advocacy. Students will evaluate the premises, purposes, and arguments in a work of public advocacy. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 3 links to instructional videos or texts
• 2 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as seminal and delineate
• Examples of how to delineate reasoning in a text
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities