** This resource can be purchased as part of a BUNDLE at a discounted price here .**
Useful for any revision lesson on fractions. The little book of fractions summarizes:
- how to simplify fractions
- how to find equivalent fractions
- how to convert from a mixed number to improper fraction
- how to convert from an improper fraction to a mixed number
- how to find a fraction of an amount
Students can make the little book themselves and then stick in their notebooks as a revision tool. For each topic, there is a step-by-step example and then questions for students to try.
Included in your purchase is a pdf template of the foldable and a pdf of instructions (including answers).