Little Jack Horner
Two versions of the rhyme are provided, one version states “Christmas pie and the second one states “perfect plum pie”.
This resource will provide you with the following:
• Teacher’s Guide.
• Llittle Jack Horner collage in color and in black line drawings in both versions.
• seven Mini-Posters( 8.5” X 11”) of the rhyme.
• five sequencing cards and title card in color for instructional use.
• activity to identify Title, Character, Setting and Problem.
• directions and black line drawing sequencing cards to create a work sample.
• a selection of four titles and rubrics to differentiate the student work samples
The following Preschool Reading Readiness Skills are addressed:
• ask and answer questions about narrative elements.
• reltell a simple story or nursery rhyme in sequence.
• identify characters, setting and events or problem in a story.
• pretend to read a familiar story describing what is happening in each picture.
Thank you for visiting our store.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!