Little Minds at Work® SOR Encoding Cut & Paste Sheets WITH REALISTIC PHOTOS
Also included in
- The new 2023 year-long mystery bundle is now here! Each month I will load SURPRISE packets into the bundle. The packets will be sor-based! Jan 2023-Dec 2023 you will get FREE packets added to the bundle for no additional cost! Here are some "themes" you'll see coming soon to the bundle: bingo wand aPrice $50.00Original Price $100.00Save $50.00
The Little Minds at Work Vocabulary-Based Encoding Cut and Paste printable practice sheets packet offers 100 all-in-one sheets designed to offer an engaging way to practice encoding skill-based words. Students will encode all six given words. Students will then determine the matching word for each word. Finally, students paste the matching word. These sheets can be used during phonics, intervention, or as an independent literacy center option. The sheets are offered in color and black/white. The packet also contains 90 BONUS clip art-based cut & paste sheets.
* * * HUGE SAVINGS! GRAB THIS PACKET AS PART OF MY LITTLE MINDS AT WORK MONTHLY MYSTERY GROWING BUNDLE HERE!
* 100 SHEETS INCLUDED (color and b/w options)
* 90 CLIP ART SHEETS INCLUDED (b/w)
- 15 ABC SHEETS
- 15 CVC WORD SHEETS
- 15 DIGRAPHS/DOUBLE ENDINGS/BEGINNING BLEND SHEETS
- 15 CVCE WORD SHEETS
- 20 ENDING BLENDS/R-CONTROL/SILENT SOUND SHEETS
- 20 VOWEL TEAM/DIPHTHONG SHEETS
* * * Questions? Click HERE to Instant Message me! * * *
Please email me at email@example.com
Q: Is this packet aligned to the Guided Phonics Curriculum Scope?
A: Yes, this packet is 100% aligned to Guided Phonics Curriculum scope!
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released packets and upcoming sale? Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
**Join my private Facebook Group to join fellow Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade and Second Grade teachers that use my curriculum! Collaborate, chat and share ideas with like-minded teachers! Join the private Facebook group H E R E!
Visit my blog Little Minds at Work
Follow me on Facebook
science of reading, SOR, guided phonics, kindergarten science of reading, first grade science of reading, second grade science of reading, Tara West science of reading