Little Minds at Work SOR Vocabulary Slides WITH REALISTIC PHOTOS
Also included in
- The new 2023 year-long mystery bundle is now here! Each month I will load SURPRISE packets into the bundle. The packets will be sor-based! Jan 2023-Dec 2023 you will get FREE packets added to the bundle for no additional cost! Here are some "themes" you'll see coming soon to the bundle: bingo wand aPrice $24.00Original Price $48.00Save $24.00
The Little Minds at Work Vocabulary-Based Digital Slides packet offers 775+ phonics-based vocabulary slides. The vocabulary slides embed a fictitious and nonfiction (realistic) display of each word. The vocabulary slides also embed the matching definition. Use the vocabulary slides for instructional purposes to introduce students to the unit vocabulary and clip art. The vocabulary slides are also available in a Google Slides format.
* * * HUGE SAVINGS! GRAB THIS PACKET AS PART OF MY LITTLE MINDS AT WORK MONTHLY MYSTERY GROWING BUNDLE HERE!
* 775+ DIGITAL INTRODUCTION SLIDES (COLOR)
Slides include the typed word/letter, 2 pictures (clip art and realistic photo) and, the definition.
- CVC Words
- DIGRAPHS/DOUBLE ENDINGS/BEGINNING BLENDS
- CVCE WORDS
- ENDING BLENDS/R-CONTROL/SILENT SOUNDS
- VOWEL TEAMS/DIPHTHONGS
Included Vocabulary Words:
- UNIT 1: ALPHABET apple, alligator, astronaut, ax, act, bag, baby, bear, bug, balloon, cake, cat, carrot, camel, castle, duck, dog, deer, donut, dinosaur, exit, exercise, Ed, edge, echo, fish, fan, fire, feet, feather, goat, game, gate, guitar, gas, hammer, house, heart, horse, hat, igloo, itch, insect, iguana, invitation, juggle, jam, jeep, jaguar, jellyfish, key, king, kite, kangaroo, koala, lion, lamp, leaf, ladybug, ladder, mouse, map, milk, monkey, moon, nest, net, nail, nose, nurse, octopus, ox, otter, ostrich, office, pig, paint, popcorn, pizza, pumpkin, queen, quilt, question, quarter, quiet, rainbow, ring, rose, robot, rabbit, sun, seal, soup, sandwich, scissors, turtle, turkey, taco, tiger, table, up, under, upset, umbrella, umpire, vest, van, vacuum, volcano, violin, wave, water, window, wagon, walrus, bo, mi, fi, si, wayawn, yarn, yogurt, yarn, yellow, zebra, zag, zoo, zero, zip
- UNIT 2: CVC WORDS sat, mat, tap, sap, pat, map, pad, dad, mad, sad, sip, fit, pit, dip, tip, sit, dim, fin, fan, tin, man, pin, nap, tan, pan, pod, nod, mop, top, dot, pot, pop, cot, cop, cod, cap, cat, can, kit, kid, cup, cut, pup, fun, sun, sum, mud, nut, sick, duck, sock, dock, tack, muck, puck, pack, bat, bit, bad, bus, bib, cab, bin, bud, bag, gab, dig, dog, gum, bug, big, pig, den, pet, ten, bed, pen, men, fed, net, hog, hug, ham, hen, hop, hot, hat, hut, rag, rot, rip, rat, rug, rub, ram, run, lip, lid, led, leg, log, lab, lock, lick, wag, wed, wig, win, wet, web, jog, jet, jam, jug, job, jot, yum, yap, yes, yam, wax, fox, six, box, mix, fix, vet, van, quiz, quick, zip, zag
- UNIT 3: DIGRAPHS, BLENDS, AND DOUBLE ENDING WORDS shed, shin, cash, fish, shot, shop, shut, bash, ship, rash, dish, thud, thin, bath, math, moth, path, thick, lock, duck, pack, neck, sick, rock, sack, tack, chop, chin, chip, chat, check, chick, rich, whiz, whack, whip, wish, wick, well, pill, hill, fill, yell, bell, shell, fell, puff, whiff, tiff, buzz, fizz, fuss, mess, chess, kiss, miss, hiss, blob, cliff, blush, click, clock, flush, floss, flash, glad, glass, slip, plug, plum, sled, block, flat, black, dress, crack, brick, frog, drip, crib, crab, brush, truck, grill, trap, grad, grass, press, trash, grab, drum, crash, drag, drill, trip, snap, snack, sniff, skull, scan, skip, snug, snag, step, stack, stop, swish, swim, spill, spin, twin
- UNIT 4: CVCE WORDS tape, take, cape, gate, cake, game, cave, mane, cane, lake, wave, vase, tame, same, name, gave, take, five, bite, hive, vine, pipe, bike, hike, time, hide, nine, dime, line, lime, fire, dive, wipe, kite, like, pine, shine, hose, nose, rose, bone, home, joke, pole, mole, zone, note, cone, lobe, vote, poke, woke, dome, tote, rode, robe, code, cube, dune, tube, cute, tune, fuse, dude, mule, fume, mute, June, rule, race, mice, nice, lace, space, price, rice, dice, rage, cage, page, huge, stage, wage, sky, fly, cry, spy, fry, shy, why, dry
- UNIT 5: ENDING BLENDS AND R-CONTROL WORDS raft, lift, gulp, told, help, fold, gift, cold, golf, yolk, melt, belt, milk, shelf, quilt, self, sand, lamp, tent, dump, vent, hand, ramp, wind, nest, mask, fist, gasp, vest, desk, cast, whisk, act, wept, swept, next, film, slept, helm, text, call, hall, wall, tall, fall, ball, small, stall, roll, bull, pull, doll, full, gull, tank, sink, honk, rink, wink, dunk, link, pink, fang, lung, wing, sing, ring, hung, king, rung, harp, star, bark, car, barn, yarn, card, park, fork, horn, cork, cord, storm, torn, thorn, corn, clerk, fern, herd, perm, perch, dirt, skirt, bird, girl, stir, squirt, shirt, whirl, hurl, surf, curl, burn, turn, hurt, curb, slurp, oar, boar, floor, soar, door, four, gourd, store, pour, chore, tore, snore, court, hare, share, chair, bear, pear, fair, square, cheer, ear, deer, gear, hear, fear, peer, alarm, salad, awoke, zebra, knob, knife, knot, knit, knock, gnome, wrist, wrap, wrung, wreck, limb, lamb, comb, phase, phone, graph
- UNIT 6: VOWEL TEAM AND DIPHTHONG WORDS day, say, ray, pay, hay, gray, play, tray, rain, sail, chain, mail, laid, grain, train, pain, steak, great, break, sleigh, weigh, eight, paid, pail, tail, rail, clay, heel, sheep, weed, reel, peek, feed, seed, beet, leak, seat, peach, read, bean, bead, meat, leaf, funny, honey, happy, jelly, key, turkey, cherry, city, moat, load, toad, loaf, boat, coat, road, goat, crow, blow, grow, mow, glow, tow, snow, low, toe, doe, hoe, show, row, bow, float, soap, cried, fried, pie, fries, spied, dried, tie, die, right, night, light, tight, sight, tied, fly, sky, bruise, juice, fruit, suit, cruise, glue, blue, clue, fuel, argue, rescue, vault, haul, sauce, pause, caught, taught, taunt, launch, saw, paw, lawn, straw, yawn, draw, claw, crawl, point, foil, coin, spoil, boil, oil, soil, void, joy, boy, toy, destroy, annoy, oyster, thought, brought, bought, cough, crown, brow, howl, town, shout, snout, sound, couch, dew, brew, blew, chew, grew, stew, flew, crew, room, noon, moon, boot, zoom, hoop, root, tooth, wood, book, hook, push, cook, foot, hood, look
* * * Questions? Click HERE to Instant Message me! * * *
Please email me at email@example.com
Q: Is this packet aligned to the Guided Phonics Curriculum Scope?
A: Yes, this packet is 100% aligned to Guided Phonics Curriculum scope!
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released packets and upcoming sale? Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
**Join my private Facebook Group to join fellow Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade and Second Grade teachers that use my curriculum! Collaborate, chat and share ideas with like-minded teachers! Join the private Facebook group H E R E!
Visit my blog Little Minds at Work
Follow me on Facebook
science of reading, SOR, guided phonics, kindergarten science of reading, first grade science of reading, second grade science of reading, Tara West science of reading