Add to your math and literacy centers. Children search the room for the themed pictures, sounding or writing the words. For math, children find the picture cards and count how many pictures are on each.
In this download you'll find:
* Teacher Prep and Student directions
* 2 versions of the Write the Room picture cards (one set with text, one set
* 2 versions of the Write the Room recording sheets (one sheet tracing the word
and one sheet to write the word in the blank area/line.)
* Count the Room picture cards (numbers 1 - 12)
* 2 versions of Count the Room recording sheets (one sheet tracing the number
and one sheet to write the number in the blank area/line.)
View my other Read, Write and Count the Room products by clicking HERE
********** CLICK ON THE GREEN STAR AT THE TOP BY MY LOGO TO GET UPDATES ON NEW PRODUCTS ************
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE FEEDBACK!
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more related products.
TAGS: back to school, write the room, count the room, literacy and math, tools for common core, reading, writing, math, counting, numbers, math centers, literacy centers, printables, woodland animals, woodland animal activities. woodland animals read write count the room