Thank you so much for your interest in my Red Riding Hood unit.
*Reading Response Journal— contains pages for the students to record characters, setting, problem, solution, character webs, favorite part, BME, and creative writing topics. Also includes a cover page so their journal can be easily and neatly organized.
1. Little Red’s Basket of Sight Words—in this game, students will read as many Dolch Sight Words as they can in one minute. They will then write some of the words on the recording sheet.
2. My What Great Sentences You Have—students will arrange 4 word sentences in correct order and write the sentences on a recording sheet
3. Little Red Riding Hood’s Sight Words---students will read the sight word and then write it 3 times on the recording sheet.
1. Mr. Wolf’s Spin and Color—recognizing dot patterns from 6-9
2. Going to Grandma’s Graph—Spin and graph 3 objects and answer addition problems
3. Count on Red Riding Hood—counting on