Looking to add some excitement to your center time? These highly engaging center games are quick and easy to prep and can be used for a variety of games, concentration, match game, go fish, gin rummy, scoot, read the room, self checking, even perfect for assessments. Once your students play with this deck, many of my other Quick and Easy to Prep centers can be used for different skills and seasons. Your center time will run smoothly and with very little prep from you! Addition and Subtraction and Place Value Math: Three Little Red Riding Hood Math Centers Bundle
1. Addition Center Games Red Riding Hood Concentration, Go Fish & Old Maid for Common Core Three Games in One!
2. Subtraction Games Red Riding Hood Concentration, Go Fish & Old Maid Common Core Three Games in One!
3. Place Value Race Game Little Red Riding Hood Theme
Addition and Subtraction Games each have ~
Three Different Games with problems and answer cards.
Old Maid and
*Center Folder Cover
*Math Center Folder Sign
*Common Core Listings for Lesson Plans
*Three Different Student’s directions, one for each game
*Center Game Cards
*Answer Key / Student Self-Check Sheets
*There is a colorful version and a black/white version to save money on colored ink.
*Send the black and white version home for weekly homework practice!
Help your children VISUALIZE their addition and subtraction facts with these three terrific games!
Place Value Game has ~
THREE GAMES IN ONE!
TENS ~ Little Red Riding Hood Theme Place Value Race
HUNDREDS ~ Little Red Riding Hood Theme Place Value Race
THOUSANDS ~ Little Red Riding Hood Theme Place Value Race
* 26 PAGES of adorable Big Bad Wolf and the Little Red Riding Hood Themed Game!
* Distinct Cover Sheet to glue on the folders, or place in a Ziplock Baggie.
* Everything also comes in Black and White if you want to save on color printer ink!
* It is cute, colorful and is completely designed to be an independently led student activity.
* Send the black and white version home for weekly homework practice!
Fern Smith TPT Store
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas