One of the four pillars that make us Catholic -
This doodle note page covers the Liturgy and Sacraments (How We Celebrate):
- The Liturgy of the Word & Eucharist
- The Priest & Body and Blood of Christ
- The Seven Sacraments (Baptism, Confirmation, Eucharist, Anointing of the Sick, Reconciliation, Holy Orders, and Marriage)
- The Categories of Sacraments (Initiation, Healing, and Vocation)
When students color or doodle in class, it activates both hemispheres of the brain at the same time. There are proven benefits of this cross-lateral brain activity:
- new learning
- visual connections
- better memory & retention of the content!
Students fill in the sheets, answer the questions, and color, doodle or embellish. Then, they can use it as a study guide later on.
Check out the preview file for more detail.