These worksheets are meant be used for guided practice, independent practice, and assessment following the corresponding Lively Literacy Lessons
Lively Literacy lessons follow an order which allows students to begin building words as early as the second lesson. The word-building activities found in these worksheet packages build upon each new sound taught and it doesn’t take long for Lively Literacy learners to gain confidence in their abilities as readers and writers!
Included in this purchase are packages for A-Z (with short vowel sounds). Long vowels and digraphs will be added soon!!
- character coloring pages with rainbow writing and letter recognition
- printing practice
- beginning sound recognition
- capital and lowercase letter search
- capital and lowercase matching
- connect-the-letters word building
- cut-and-paste word-building and sentence writing
to download a FREE sample that includes each of the worksheets listed above!