This bundle contains everything you need to teach and practice the science concept of living and nonliving things.
1. Let's Talk About Living & Nonliving Read-Aloud Powerpoint - Get the discussion started with this simple text reading. The content on each slide is not editable, but you can change the order of the slides if you wish.
2. Tree Map Resources: Print and create a class tree map. Discuss the headings and then have students sort and glue the pictures included in the right place. A fun, hands-on lesson!
3. Sort-It! Living & Nonliving: 36 photo cards to sort. Great for whole group discussion or science center.
4. Scrambled Sentences: Unscramble and write 8 sentences to reinforce what you know about this science concept. Choose to use the answer recording page, or have students write the sentences directly in their science journals.
5. Stamping Station: Get out those bingo daubers and have students record which pictures show living things and which are nonliving. A great center to reinforce this concept.
6. Poetry Resources: 2 poems to tie into this science theme. Both include full page printable, science/poetry journal drawing pages, and Paint-It! style creations.
Happy Living & Nonliving Studies,