This living systems (ecosystems) study guide and accompanying 24-question review worksheet reflect the content covered in Virginia Standards of Learning 4.5. Both the study guide and review worksheet are three pages long.
Key concepts include:
- organization of populations, communities, and ecosystems and how they interrelate
- habitats and niches, including changes in an organism’s niche at various stages in its life cycle
- plant and animal adaptations
- food chains and food webs
- influences of human activity on ecosystems
**Bundle and save with my Virginia Fourth Grade Science Study Guides and Review Worksheets Bundle
Thanks for visiting my store!
You might also like this related resource:
Ecosystems Vocabulary Sorting Cards