This living systems (ecosystems) study guide and accompanying 24-question review worksheet reflect the content covered in Virginia Standards of Learning 4.5. Both the study guide and review worksheet are three pages long.
Key concepts include:
• organization of populations, communities, and ecosystems and how they interrelate
• habitats and niches, including changes in an organism’s niche at various stages in its life cycle
• plant and animal adaptations
• food chains and food webs
• influences of human activity on ecosystems
Bundle and SAVE with my Virginia Fourth Grade Science Study Guides and Review Worksheets Bundle!
Thanks for visiting my store!
CLICK HERE to see more ecosystems resources!