Students will learn about the five kingdom classification model of all living things.
- discuss and evaluate the benefits and disadvantages of biodiversity on planet Earth
- define classification and detail its importance to science
- sort objects according to differences and likenesses, explaining the classification rule
- recognize living things in a local area, then sort them according to a classification system
- describe the five kingdom classification model, sort living things using this model
Suggestions for differentiation are also included so that all students can be successful in the learning environment.