These early finisher Living Things menus can be stuck in books or laminated and used when students have finished their work. Menus are broken up into 4 activity components and include:
- Word find: Word Finds ask students to explore words that are connected to the living things theme.
- Your Mission: Your Mission activities encourages students to use their imaginations.
- Thinking outside the clouds: Thinking Outside the Clouds gives students the opportunity for creative thinking.
- Exploring Living Things: Exploring living things prompts students to apply what they have learnt about living things and their needs.
How they work:
1. Students stick them in learning books
2. If they happen to finish a Living Things activity early they can chose an activity from the menu to do
3. Students shade the box that they have completed
**Head over to my Instagram
to see snaps of teaching in action**