Also included in
- This bundle includes: Genetics and HeredityCell DivisionLiving things and the CellEcosystemNutrient CyclesClick on each set to learn more and to access a preview. What are doodle notes? Doodle notes are a visual note-taking strategy designed to increase student engagement and retention. Coloring o$16.40$20.50Save $4.10
- Get access to all of my current sets of doodle notes AND all future doodle notes! This bundle is 20% off the total price of all of my current doodle notes and access to all future doodle notes for no additional cost!This bundle includes 21 sets of doodle notes.What are doodle notes? Doodle notes are$62.40$78.00Save $15.60
This set of doodle notes covers characteristics of living things, viruses, cells and organelles. Doodle notes allow students to colour or doodle as they learn promoting better retention of concepts by activating both hemispheres of the brain.
Product includes ten pages of graphic organizer style notes with plenty of visual aides to enhance the notes and allow students to doodle as they learn. Teacher copy of the notes also included.
- Characteristics of Living Things
- Viruses & Virus Life Cycle
- Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Cells
- Photosynthesis & Cellular Respiration
- Diffusion, Osmosis, and Active Transport
- Human & Microbe Interactions
Like this product? Check out the other doodle notes available in my TPT store.