Living Your Best Life With Food Allergies is a resource for helping older students and adults navigate life with food allergies. It is also a good support tool when working with clients in the human services and health & wellness fields.
Through engaging in this interactive presentation, Kris McElroy, MS, CLC will give you the unique opportunity to explore:
- Relationship between holistic self-care, managing food allergies, and living well
- Relationship between adaptations and living well with food allergies & sensitivities, along with some strategies & tips
- Who’s in the driver’s seat?
- Finding hope and living your best life with food allergies
* Worksheets found in the presentation can be downloaded for free by copying and pasting the link below in your browser. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o...