Living and non-living things.
Product Download Contents
You will receive:
- Two Picture Hunts to search and color living things
- Two Picture Hunts to search and color non-living things
I have alternated each type in this file, however you can choose to use in whichever order you wish.
How to Use
- Simply print and photocopy to use.
- The heading and instructions of each picture hunt will indicate whether students must be searching and coloring living things or non-livings things in the picture maze. Optional alternative: Instead of coloring only the items they are searching for, you could instruct students to just circle the items instead and then color the whole picture at the end if they finish early.
- You may find some pictures will provoke students to ask questions, in which case I recommend using it as an opportunity to discuss as a class about what questions to ask to determine whether it is living or not.
- Instruct students to count how many items they found and write the number in the blank space provided at the bottom of the page. You could turn this into a mini class competition to see who can find the most items (living/non-living depending which sheet you are using).
If you have any issues with this resource or simply need to ask a question, please email me on JJResourceCreations@gmail.com and I will be more than happy to help.
I truly hope your students enjoy these picture hunts as well as find them beneficial.
Thank you and enjoy!
Look for the little green star near my store name and click to follow to stay updated for new freebies, products and more!