Also included in
- As requested, I've bundled all of my SCIENCE POWERPOINTS for a discounted price! Save $$ with the bundle!Please click the PREVIEW button above for a detailed look at all the PowerPoints included.Science PowerPoints include:Natural Sources of Water PowerPoint (Ocean, Lake, Pond, River and Stream)Livi$38.00$53.00Save $15.00
- Help your students connect with real life objects with this Living and Non-Living Things BUNDLE UNIT featuring real pictures to sort, printables, activities and PowerPoint!This is a great addition to your Living and Non-Living Things curriculum and will add discovery and excitement to your Science C$10.00$14.00Save $4.00
- Here is it! ALL of my LIFE SCIENCE units together in a discounted bundle!Save 30% by purchasing the bundle!LIFE SCIENCE bundle includes:Living and Non-Living ThingsLiving and Non-Living Things PowerPointFood ChainsFood Chains PowerPointAnimal Characteristics PowerPointAnimals Label the PicturePlants$68.00$96.00Save $28.00
Bring science alive with this Living and Non-Living Things PowerPoint! It includes ALL REAL PICTURES and is a great way to generate classroom discussions about this topic with your students!
This PowerPoint includes several opportunities for students to apply what they have learned about living and non-living things through interactive slides and a short quiz at the end of the PowerPoint.
What other teachers have said about this product:
- "Such a great powerpoint! The pictures are amazing! Definitely worth the money! Thanks!"
- "Brilliant. Used this multiple time while teaching my unit. Thanks. Great time-saver!"
- "Always love the Power Points! So colorful and informative. Thanks!"
- "You offer the BEST resources. This PPT is excellent!!"
- "This is exactly what I need for homeschooling my daughter! Great powerpoint to accompany some activities I already had."
- "My non-readers were able to benefit from this so thank you. This was a useful introduction to science in my class."
You may also be interested in these products:
Thanks for looking!
©SheilaMelton. All of the activities included in this unit are the intellectual properties of Sheila Melton. This resource is for classroom use and is intended for the purchaser. Duplication for other classes, by other teachers or for use in wide distribution such as a school district or on the internet, is strictly forbidden unless multiple licenses are obtained. You may not re-sell or claim this product as your own. Violations are subject to the penalties of the (DMCA) Digital Millennium Copyright Act.