Also included in
- Help your students connect with real life objects with this Living and Non-Living Things BUNDLE UNIT featuring real pictures to sort, printables, activities and PowerPoint!This is a great addition to your Living and Non-Living Things curriculum and will add discovery and excitement to your Science C$10.00$14.00Save $4.00
- Here is it! ALL of my LIFE SCIENCE units together in a discounted bundle!Save 30% by purchasing the bundle!LIFE SCIENCE bundle includes:Living and Non-Living ThingsLiving and Non-Living Things PowerPointFood ChainsFood Chains PowerPointAnimal Characteristics PowerPointAnimals Label the PicturePlants$68.00$96.00Save $28.00
- I love using real pictures when I teach Science...and so do my students! This bundle science unit includes ALL my Science Sorting Cards and Activities! This is a great addition to your science curriculum and will add discovery and excitement to your Science Center! All science picture cards come wit$80.00$108.00Save $28.00
Your students will feel alive with these Living and Non-Living Things real pictures to sort, printables and activities!
This is a great addition to your Living and Non-Living curriculum and will add discovery and excitement to your Science Center!
What other teachers have said about this product:
- "This is a really comprehensive work--and well done! Well differentiated also."
- "I'm a student teacher, used this during an observation by a principal from another school! She loved this! Thank you!!"
- "The kids loved it. They had so much fun sorting and I loved listening to their justifications!"
- "Loved that the pics were real rather than a drawn representation!"
Don't forget about my Living and Non-Living Things PowerPoint!
Please click the PREVIEW button above for a detailed look at this unit!
Living and Non-Living Things unit includes:
A great addition to your science center! Students can sort the real picture cards under the correct header card and complete any one of the included printables. Pictures come with and without picture labels.
- Living Things Need/Can/Have graphic organizers
- Just the Facts About Living Things
- Living Things Need...
- Facts to Know About...
- Living Things Need... foldable
- "All About Living Things" writing paper
- "What Are Living Things?" foldable mini book
- Find and color the Living Things
- Living and Non-Living things cut and sort printable (2 versions)
- Draw/label living and non-living things
- Living and Non-Living things lift the flap printable
- Venn Diagrams (living vs non-living, gummy worm vs earth worm, teddy bear vs real bear)
- Frayer model definition printables (Living, Non-Living)
- Draw an example of a living and non-living and write 3 facts you learned
**Many pages include half-sheet versions perfect for science journals!
Other Science products you may also be interested in:
***Be the first to know about sales, freebies and new product launches:
*Look for the green star next to my store picture and click it to follow my store. You're now my newest follower and will receive updates about this store. :)
Thanks for looking!
©SheilaMelton. All of the activities included in this unit are the intellectual properties of Sheila Melton. This resource is for classroom use and is intended for the purchaser. Duplication for other classes, by other teachers or for use in wide distribution such as a school district or on the internet, is strictly forbidden unless multiple licenses are obtained. You may not re-sell or claim this product as your own. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).