This is a fun science unit that explores living and non-living things. Students will explore and classify what is alive.
1. Website links
2. Scientists asks 4 questions posters boy and girl
3. The Living song
4. Living classification posters Display as Classification ropes
5. Non-Living classification posters
6. Living and Non-Living picture sort
7. Living and Non-Living reading and writing the room. Two differentiated recording sheets.
8. Living and Non-Living Picture sort worksheet
9. Is it living? Classification sheet
10. Sour Worm or Gummi Worm vs Earth Worm comparison
11. Is it Living experiment
12. My Living/Non-Living book
13. My pet rock description
14. Living and non-living mind map
15. Bear and Teddy Bear comparison Chart
16. Is it alive? Comparison
17. Living/Non Living coloring
If you would like more information and links please see my What’s Alive? Pinterest page
This is a great unit that can be used as an introduction to other animals units. For example my Australian animals unit.
Thank you for your interest and please follow me if you would like to see what I create next.