Provide students with multiple opportunities to learn about living and non-living things! Anchor charts, sorting, flashcards, Cut-and-paste, foldable, and writing activities all in this set!
Color and Black and White Sets of all worksheets and pictures!
Included in Set:
1. Anchor Chart: Living things (Great visual aid for students)
2. Anchor Chart: Non-living things
3. Student Discussion Cards with labels (6 questions to discuss)
4. Sorting Labels: "Living" and "Non-living" with a corresponding picture
5. Flash Card Sorting Activity: 16 Flash Cards included with labels of names to support ELL students. Good for Group Work or Individual Reinforcement
6. Cut and Paste Sorting Activity: Students apply what they have learned about living and non-living things.
7. Colorful & Black and White Set of Cut-and-Paste Pictures
8. Foldable Book Sorting Activity: Additional opportunity for students to apply what they have learned about living and non-living things. Students can list, draw, and label living and non-living objects. Great for assessment.
9. Community Walk Observations Worksheet: Take students on a walk around your community and let them discover and write about the living and non-living things they find!
Common Core State Standards: English Language Arts: Writing
Great for English Language Learners!
Great for science centers!
Looks Great on Bulletin Boards!
Thanks for visiting my store!
Did you know that when you provide feedback on an item, you get credits that can be used later in a TpT store! Make sure to leave feedback in order to get this great discount!
Click the star at the top of the page to follow me! You'll know right away when I've posted new products.