PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
LIVING and NON LIVING THINGS: This resource contains everything you need to teach your kindergarten and first grade students about the characteristics of living and non living things in a FUN and engaging way. From worksheets to hands-on science investigations (and everything in between) this packet is full of kid- friendly and teacher-approved activities.
Please open the preview for an overview of the activities and materials provided in this packet.
If you are familiar with our math units, then you know how organized, detailed, and “easy to teach” this unit will be:
This resource includes:
• 7 Posters (5 large and 2 small)
• 2 Word Wall Cards
• Anchor Chart
• 4 Turn and Talk Cards
• Pocket Chart Whole Group Activity
• Living or Non-living?- a Review Game
• Interactive or Science Notebook- (assortment of activities)
• Emergent Reader- 'flip style'
• Assessment- may be used as a pre-test or/and post-test
• 2 Science Investigations- *each includes a response sheet
Get your “young scientists” excited about science with this fun unit!
Click below to see more of our “for kinders and firsties too” science resources!
Click HERE and SAVE more than 20% by buying ALL science units in one bundle.
***Please follow us to receive updates when new skills / topics are posted. Following our TPT store will also save you money as products are usually placed at a 30% discount for the first 24 hours!!