Living and Non-living Things: This 71-page unit contains everything you need to teach your kinders about living and non-living things in a FUN and engaging way.
If you are familiar with our math units, then you know how organized, detailed, and “easy to teach” this unit will be:
This resource includes:
• 7 color posters (5 large and 2 small)
• 2 word wall cards
• Anchor Chart
• 4 Turn and Talk cards
• a pocket chart whole group activity
• Living or Non-living?- a review game
• an assortment of activities for interactive or science notebooks
• a variety of printables
• a 'flip style' emergent reader
• an assessment- may be used as a pre-test or/and post-test
• 2 different investigations *They each include a response sheet
Get your “young scientists” excited about science with this fun unit!
Check out the preview for a closer look!
Click below to see more of our “For Kinders” Science resources!
5 Senses Unit
Science Tools and Safety Unit
Living and Non-living Unit
Force and Motion
***Please follow us to receive updates as to when new skills / topics are posted and to grab our monthly freebie. Following our TPT store will also save you money as products are usually placed at a 20% discount for the first 24 hours!!