Meet the need for more informational texts for special education with this book about Living and Nonliving Things. This resource is packed with language-based activities for learning vocabulary, sequencing, describing, comparing, and more.
• a mini science unit book with activities.
• The 5” sq. book lists and illustrates the 6 properties of living things in 30 pages.
• There is an AAC communication board for students who use picture-based communication but don’t have a robust aac system.
• There are several different sorting activities for sorting living, once living and nonliving things, and a chart to determine whether things are living or not.
• There are compare/contrast activity pages.
• There are also 2 growing sequences, each with 3 pictures or panels; one for people and one for plants.
You might also like my other science adaptations for special education; include I Dig Rocks
and The Weather
There are many others - check them out.