This Packet focusses on Living things, what the definition of a living thing is and what the 7 Life processes are that define any living thing.
- Living things definition poster/chart
- 7 posters with each having a definition of one of the life processes (Movement, respiration, reproduction, growth, excretion, nutrition, sensitivity)
- A shutter fold lap book for recording the life processes and their definitions and an optional flower fold format.
- A shutter fold lap book for each of the 6 different living things (1 for each) - (animals, plants, fungi, protozoa, algae and bacteria)
- A concept map for the life processes.
- A cut and paste matching activity for each of the life processes.