Your students will have loads of fun with these 8 math work stations, perfect for your February centers!
1. Cookie Sheet Count, Tally & Graph: Students count how many cookies are on their baking sheet and practice data representation in this activity!
2. Sweetheart Scoop: In this activity students scoop sweethearts and practice counting, fine motor skills and number writing all at once! A variety of recording sheets are included.
3. Sweet Treats Count & Clip It: Practice fine motor skills and count how many delicious treats are on your card!
4. Cupcake Roll, Count & Write: Which number will make it to the top in this fun number writing, dice-rolling game?
5. Teddy Bear Bump: Practice number recognition, simple addition and subtraction skills and have fun bumping your partner off the board!
6. Sweetheart Sequence: Students practice number recognition, sense and number writing in this sweet activity.
7. Sneaky Sweetheart: Students love hiding and finding the candy heart in this fun pocket chart number recognition game, easily differentiated with numbers 1-100!
8. How Tall Is Your Treat?: Students practice using standard and nonstandard measuring tools in this activity.
These activities are easy to differentiate to meet the needs of your class and are aligned to the common core. "I Can" charts are also included to support student independence. Download the preview to see even more examples! You can also check out these stations in action by visiting my blog.
Enjoy! Feedback is always much appreciated!
Fun in PreK-1 & Kinder