Escape Room challenge meets Social Studies projects in this engaging introduction unit on government. Students will work in teams to move up through 5 different levels by answering comprehension questions and completing tasks. Each level focuses on a different aspect of government:
1. What does the government do? What is the Constitution?
2. What are the 3 levels of government?
3. What is the local government?
4. How do we impact our government?
5. What does it mean to be a good citizen?
Each level comes with an answer key to correct their comprehension and a rubric to judge the task. In order to "unlock" the task for each level students must use highlighted letters from each answer on their worksheet to determine the password for that level.