Challenge your students throughout the year with this (growing) bundle of holiday lockbox activities. When fully grown, this resource will contain 10 complete Lockbox Challenges, each with 6 activities that will engage your students in cooperative problem solving at various holiday times.
The complete seasonal bundle will have a final total value of $60, with a final bundle price of $45. Lock in right now for only $35
and receive all 10 of the holiday Lockbox Challenges as they are added to the zip file! The price will increase as new challenges are added. That's only $3.50 per Lockbox Challenge for being an early bird!
Every Lockbox Challenge will include:
*Detailed directions for set up in an easy to read format
*An original (read aloud) story that will hook your students and motivate them to get in the box
*6 challenges (designed for students in Grades 4-6) that involve logic and higher-level thinking
*Full-color, printable pages for each challenge
*Answer keys and lock codes for each challenge
*Thematic reward certificate in both color and grayscale
Breakouts included in this bundle:
1. Back to School Lockbox Challenge (on or before 7/1/18)
2. Halloween Lockbox Challenge (on or before 9/23/18)
3. Thanksgiving Lockbox Challenge (COMPLETE)
4. Christmas Lockbox Challenge (COMPLETE)
5. New Year's Lockbox Challenge (COMPLETE)
6. Valentine's Lockbox Challenge (COMPLETE)
7. St. Patrick's Day Lockbox Challenge (COMPLETE)
8. Easter Lockbox Challenge (COMPLETE)
9. Earth Day Lockbox Challenge (COMPLETE)
10. End of School Lockbox Challenge (on or before 5/6/18)
PLEASE NOTE: Lock boxes (1 large and 1 small) and locks are required for these activities. Please see the above image of the locks needed. You will not be able to use these resources without the following supplies.
1. large lock box with latch
2. small lock box with latch
3. hasp (or other method for attaching locks to box)
4. 5-letter lock
5. 4 digit number lock
6. key lock
7. 3 digit number lock
8. directional lock
9. 4-letter lock
10. invisible ink pen
11. UV flashlight
The students may also need access to a computer (Chromebook, iPad, etc) that has Internet access in order to research clues for some challenges.
A color printer will be needed for many of the printable pages in these challenges.
How does a growing bundle work?
This bundle is scheduled for completion on or before September 23, 2018. Each Lockbox Challenge will be added to the zip file by the scheduled date (listed above). All you have to do is re-download the zip file from your "My Purchases" page before each holiday.
Thank you for considering my Lockbox Challenge Seasonal BUNDLE!