Do you need a fun way for students to practice solving logarithmic equations with minimal prep
? The Log Equations Scavenger Hunt Game gets students up and moving around while practicing math. In this game, students use the answer to one problem to find another problem hanging around the classroom. Students will complete a total of 16 problems to create a list of mathematical symbols. The student worksheet, scavenger hunt problems, instructions, and teacher’s key are all included. This product is teacher tested and student approved. My students love seeing scavenger hunts on the agenda.
The problems require students to:
• solve equations involving common log
• solve equations involving natural log
• solve equations involving any base log
• solve log equations using properties of logs
• solve log equations that result in a quadratic
• determine whether a solution is extraneous
This product is also included in the Algebra 2 Scavenger Hunt Bundle
You may also be interested in:
✓Rational Equations Scavenger Hunt Game
✓Operations with Rational Expressions Scavenger Hunt Game
Thank you to Tracee Orman
for the awesome clipart.