Logarithms: Convert between logarithmic and exponential forms: Paper Chain
is a good way for students new to logarithms to practice converting between logarithmic and exponential forms. Students solve the problem on one link and then find the solution to it on another link. The solution link has the next problem. Converting between logarithmic and exponential forms are part of common core standard: HSF.LE.A.4.
Great to use after Logarithms: Notes and Practice to Introduce Logarithms
Logarithm Resources Include:
- Logarithm Paper Chain Activity
- Expand and Condense Logarithmic Expressions Interactive Notebook
- Expand and Condense Logarithmic Expressions Task Card Activity
- Introduction to Logarithms Interactive Notebook
- Logarithm Puzzle Activity
- Exponential Functions in the Real World - Compound Interest
- Compound Interest Real World Applications - College Loans Project
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.