This ready-to-use set of foldables for interactive notebooks includes notes for what are logarithms, logarithms and exponents, logarithms in base 10 and natural logarithms.
Students use the guided notes to learn about logarithms. Students practice their understanding of logarithms through practice problems included in this guide.
This resource includes:
-Color-coded graphic organizer
-Blackline master graphic organizer
- Color coded notes with examples.
- Practice problems
- Answer key for practice problems
These notebook pages focus on part of common core standard: HSF.LE.A.4.
Logarithm Resources Include:
- Logarithm Paper Chain Activity
- Expand and Condense Logarithmic Expressions Interactive Notebook
- Expand and Condense Logarithmic Expressions Task Card Activity
- Introduction to Logarithms Interactive Notebook
- Logarithm Puzzle Activity
- Exponential Functions in the Real World - Compound Interest
- Compound Interest Real World Applications - College Loans Project
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.