PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Thinking Skills to start your class, end your class, or just add variety to your lesson.
1. Art Styles - general logic puzzle with an art theme.
2. Pop Art - match the artists' names and famous art pieces
(Johns, Lichtenstein, Oldenburg, Warhol)
3. Sculpture - match artists', mediums and famous art pieces.
(Brancusi, Michelangelo, Moore, Rodin)
4. Picasso - match paintings, themes and years created
(Blue period, Rose period, Classicism, Cubism)
5. van Gogh - match paintings, dates and museums
(Sunflowers, the Starry Night, Skeleton with Burning Cigarette, At Eternity's Gate)
6. Michelangelo - match art, years, media
(Pieta, Creation of Adam, Portrait of Quaratesi, Libyan Sibyl)
7. Gauguin - match art, media and year
(carved mahogany, woodcut, oil on canvas, glazed stoneware)
8. da Vinci - match art, media and year
(Last Supper, Mona Lisa, Self-Portrait, Vitruvian Man)
9. Haring - match sculptures, years and locations
(The Boxers, Two-headed figure, Two dancing figures, Headstand)
10. Moore - match sculpture, year and location
(USA, Canada, Italy and England)
Add these to your lessons.
Sneak in a little art history!
These range from easy to hard, with no more than 5 clues per puzzle. Students must read carefully and deduce that is being said, and what is not being said.
Art skills require reasoning and problem solving abilities. These logic puzzles are good for activating the brain.
Thank you for checking them out.
Don't forget to earn your TPT credits, simply by rating the products you purchase. On your My Purchases page you will see a Provide Feedback button. Feedback helps me determine how and if I can improve my products. Be sure you are a follower of my store to receive notifications of new products, sales, and any updates of products that have been improved since your original purchase.
Thank you for your interest! Work smarter, not harder!
©Art Skills for Life