Logic puzzles are great for bell-ringers, time fillers and challenge. This set of 4 May-themed logic problems is great for your middle school math and secondary math students. Keep even your brightest students challenged.
Included in this guide
- 4 May-themed logic problems of medium level
- Answer Key
- Great for math centers, time fillers, or bell-ringers.
- Note: the logic puzzles may require more than one review of the clues.
Love Logic Puzzles?
Grab more logic puzzles below or choose from 2 logic puzzle bundles:
- September Logic Puzzles
- May Logic Puzzles
- Summer Logic Puzzles
- Fall Logic Puzzles
- Winter Logic Puzzles
- Spring Logic Puzzles
- Logic for the Seasons Bundle
- A Year of Logic Bundle (10 months of logic puzzles)
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.