Background: In Chapter 2, you are introduced to deductive reasoning as well as paragraph and 2-column proofs. This project is intended to help you to acquire additional experience in those areas.
• Work alone or in a small group (at most 3)
• Select 3 of the 5 logic problems to solve
• Title Page: name(s), period, problems to be solved
• Problem Page(s): For each problem
o Provide a detailed description of the logic problem to be solved
o Logical conclusion of the problem
o Present a paragraph proof or 2-column proof to support each conclusion
• Summary Page: Write a couple of paragraphs describing what you learned by doing this project. What were some of the difficulties you encountered?
• Note: The project must be typed and turned in as a packet.