This pdf is posters of the Spelling Rules from the Logic of English phonics books.
These rules are created on posters that are colorful and easy to understand. They are great to hang up around the classroom and for the teacher and students to refer to every day!!!!
This pdf includes the rules for:
1. words that end with the phonogram /a/
2. O may say /u/ before...
3. Double the last consonant when adding a vowel suffix
4. When I and O say long /i/ and long /o/
5. Making words plural - when to use S vs. ES
6. When A, E, I, O, U say their long sounds
7. When C softens to /s/