Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.34 MB | 19 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RI.3.8. They will describe the logical connection between particular sentences and paragraphs in a text.. Students will take a closer look at how an author uses cause and effect and sequenching. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 1 link to instructional videos or texts
• 4 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as text structure
• 1 assessment that includes one true or false question and one matching question
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels