A Spanish Mini-Story/Worksheet with 20 questions for Reading Comprehension and review of Classroom Unit, Clothing and Adjectives. Vocabulary/ Word Bank are included.
This Spanish Mini-Story/Worksheet includes:
Story in Spanish
Questions in English 20 for Reading Comprehension
Ideas/Tips on how to use the Stories:
1. Students taking turns reading out loud in class −− two or
three sentences or a paragraphs and then translating to
English. It does not have to be verbatim but, they need to
make sense of what they translate.
2. After reading out loud, answer questions, make translations
and give answers in class (individually or as group) or silently
to hand in and be graded.
3. As a Worksheet in class
4. As a quiz~for Reading Comprehension and Oral Assessment
5. As a Homework (for grade…)
6. As a Test~for Reading Comprehension and Oral Assessment