Print and laminate. Can be used as a small guided group activity or a center activity.
1. Put all of the shuffled cards face down in the middle of your group. Play rock-paper-scissors to see who will start the game. Rotate clockwise from player to player.
2. Draw a card and read the word ALOUD. If you read the word correctly, keep the card- the campers are safe for now. Have the other players check to see if you are correct.
3. If you do not read it correctly, put the card back at the bottom of the deck.
4. A “ZAP” card means you must start over! Put all of your cards at the bottom of the deck!
5. A “SKIP” card means you miss your turn!
6. A “REVERSE” card means you do not get to play this turn and the game switches directions!
7. Whomever has the most cards at the end is the winner! Play again if time allows!
If you are pleased with my product, please let me know by giving this activity a rating.