8 Engaging and FUN Activities Included
*****PLEASE CLICK ON PREVIEW TO SEE EVERYTHING INCLUDED*****
Ideas for Use Include:
Small Group Work
One-on-One with Teacher
Differentiate by using the included 2 levels of cards.
Level 1 includes: 16 short vowel cards, 16 long vowel cards - Options for cards include picture/word, picture only cards, word only cards
Level 2 includes: 16 short vowel cards, 16 long vowel cards - Options for cards include picture/word, picture only cards, word only cards
(96 cards included in each level)
CARDS ARE USED FOR:
1. Game Board
2. Memory Game
3. Word Sort
4. Also included are 20 clip cards where students need to decide if the word is a short or long vowel and clip the correct one.
5. Cut and Paste Activity -Long vowel vs. Short Vowel
6. Fill in the Missing Vowel Spelling worksheet
7. Color the Vowel Spellings. Color a for Short a. Color Long a spellings: a, a_e, ai, ay AND one that is a combination of the Long vowel spellings.
8. Color By Code (Short a, Long a, a_e, ai, and ay)
This is also available in a BUNDLE.