Looking for a resource to teach about past and present? These long ago and today activities are a great addition to any November social studies unit. They can even work with a Thanksgiving unit as well. If you are looking for a resource to help you compare the past and the present, then this is it.
This resource contains
- 30 sorting picture cards for Long Ago and Today,
- a 17 page emergent reader
- a sorting cut and glue activity page.
You can choose which pages you want to include in the emergent reader. It includes transportation, clothing, technology, and daily life skills.
Do you need more November Resources.
- November Writing Center
- Long Ago and Today Emergent Reader and Activities
- Where's the Pilgrim- A Pocket Chart Sight Word Recognition Game
- The Thankful Turkey- A November Writing Craft
- November . Kindergarten Homework and Morning Work
- November No Prep Just Print
Meets Common Core Standards K.CC2, K. CC4 & K. CC5
Be the first to know about new resources, discounts and freebies!
Click the green star ⭐ above to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
Having difficulty with a file?
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to your My Purchases page. Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You will earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
Copyright © Time 4 Kindergarten.
All rights reserved by author Tiffani Mugurussa.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.