This is a fun memory game that goes along with teaching students about the long and short E vowel sound.
This game is included in my money saving 6 game long and short vowel bundle
This game includes:
- Direction sheet
- 7 games of memory (each with 9 matches) in both a black and white and color version
- Answer key for students to self check
- Recording sheet and worksheet with answer key
- 1 page word sort with direction sheet and answer key in both black and white and color versions.
How The Game Is Played:
1. Play with two players, or combine sets of cards to play with more players.
2. Shuffle all the cards, and place the cards face down in a rectangular shape.
3. Choose a player to go first. The player will turn over two cards (but leave them in their place). The player will say the words and whether they contain a long or short vowel. If the words on the cards match, they get to take the cards. If not, they turn the cards back over.
4. The next player goes, and does the same.
5. Once there are no cards left anymore, the player with the most matches in their hand is declared the winner.
Also check out my other long/short vowel games:
-Long and short I game
- Long and short O game
Enjoy! And thank you SO much for stopping by my TPT store
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases