Are you frustrated with trying to teach long division? Are your students also frustrated? Why not try a new strategy?
This strategy combines standard algorithm and partial products.
Benefits to this strategy:
1. Easy acronym (Cats Drink Milk For Supper Always) to remember.
2. Easier way to line up numbers by their place value.
3. No dropping down numbers.
4. Keeps students computations organized.
I have included visuals to explain the steps involved in this strategy.
This set includes the following:
1. Example Pages (Step by Step Directions)
2. Student Checklist
3. Fill in the Blank Worksheets with Checklist Included / Differentiated Worksheets
4. Classwork and Homework Worksheets
5. Answer Keys
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! Have a great day!!