Also included in
- Teachers and students both LOVE how these graph paper worksheets keep students' work organized and neat. This BUNDLE of differentiated graph paper multiplication and division worksheets save busy teachers TIME while preparing students with scaffolded math practice at the level each student needs. De$32.99$54.00Save $21.01
- This visual, concrete strategy uses colors and shapes to teach students the long division strategy. These ready-to-print worksheets and organizers are concrete methods that help and guide students visualize the long division process.Plus, graph paper is a tried-and-true method for keeping students'$25.97$51.25Save $25.28
- This Ultimate Bundle features everything you need to teach any level of multiplication and division to all learners - fantastic for beginners, special education, and intervention students. Students learn to multiply multi-digit numbers and solve long division problems using visual strategies! These$47.00$93.75Save $46.75
These differentiated worksheets focus on long division of 4-digit and 5-digit numbers by 2 digit numbers with and without remainders. There's plenty of room for students to show their work on the pages and you can easily spot student errors because the answer keys show the problems solved step-by-step.
- 3 basic 4-Digit by 2-Digit Division Worksheets with and without remainders
- 3 basic 5-Digit by 2-Digit Division Worksheets with and without remainders
- The same 6 worksheets in a Guided Practice format (see the PREVIEW)
- Detailed Answer Keys showing every step of the problem solved - Saves you grading time!
Differentiation and scaffolding are SIMPLE!
This long division kit is different from typical worksheets. Based on your students' needs, you'll choose the basic worksheet (typical long division problems on graph paper) OR the guided practice worksheets - providing the quotient for students to use to show all of the work to solve the problem.
These long division on Graph Paper worksheets are great for visual learners, and they're perfect for special education students and resource room use.
Please see the PREVIEW for examples of the worksheets.
→ Alignment of Numbers and Columns
→ Neatness and Number Size - improves graphomotor skills
→ Effective for visual learners and visual discrimination
→ Organized Writing = Organized Thinking
Remember - proper alignment is absolutely critical to success with division!
You'll immediately notice that these long division worksheets are different! They were designed to teach long division using graph paper, which is great for visual and spatial learners.